There are advantages to choosing a wedding venue, which can accommodate both the ceremony and reception.
You should consider these important questions when choosing a wedding venue:
- Is it within your budget?
- Can it comfortably hold all the guests you would like to invite to the ceremony?
- Does it offer menus that appeal?
- Are there restrictions on the time the celebrations will finish?
- Is the wedding venue easily accessible to all your guests?
With everything in order your special day will flow more easily and it will be simpler for guests attending the ceremony. Choose a wedding venue that offers overnight accommodation for the convenience of your guests and a honeymoon suite for the happy couple.